Sunday, October 19, 2008

TeeHee: Nazis

So remember when I said I was going to make the insinuation that the Dean of Student Affairs might fund Nazi activities? Remember how I was going to try and piss people off?

Well, it sort of worked... sort of.

A few days after it was published, my friend Grant, who is one of the lead editors/managers/ guy who does everything for the paper, was called in for a little chat with the Dean. Yeah sure it was about something else (probably more important, too...damn), but as Grant was getting ready to leave, the Dean stopped him and asked him to explain it to him.

So not only did I get away with making the insinuation, I also made one of my best friends have to explain to the person being made fun of that he might potentially fund European genocide.

Does laughing at that make me a bad person? Probably not.

Also, here is the comic:

1 comment:

Kyle said...

But bears don't have hooves...